Associate Engineer (Facilities & Manufacturing Support)
Reporting to the Senior Facilities Engineer, the successful candidate will be required to :
- Perform highly diversified duties such as troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining production machinery, industrial automation and plant facility equipment, which includes RO & DI Water plant, Autoclaves, Air Compressor Systems, Vacuum Pumps, UPS, ACMV and etc.,
- Evaluate and calibrate manufacturing equipment.
- Ensure all systems are running according to necessary specifications and operate within regulations to ensure the production of quality products.
- Ensure all documentations pertaining to Preventive Maintenance, inspections, modifications and repair of manufacturing equipment are completed on schedule.
- To assist Senior Facility Engineer & Senior Production Manager in the commissioning of new manufacturing and facility equipment.
- To perform all duties under the direction of the Facilities Manager & Senior Operations Manager or designate.
- Diploma in Engineering or Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical or relevant engineering field
- At least 4 years of experience in operations and maintenance of Facilities and utilities systems
- Experience in GMP, ISO and EHS systems
- Experience in commissioning and qualification of equipment
- Able to comprehend machines electrical wiring diagrams, pneumatic drawings, mechanical drawings and facilities technical information
- Initiative to train and develop using the company provided resources
MP Biomedicals Asia Pacific Pte Ltd offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Interested candidates are invited to apply in confidence stating full personal and career details, qualifications, present and expected remuneration together with a recent photo and a contact telephone number to :
Director, Human Resources (APAC)
MP BIOMEDICALS ASIA PACIFIC PTE LTD
2 Pioneer Place
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
MP Biomedicals Asia Pacific Pte Ltd