Associate Engineer, Facilities (1-year contract)
This position is responsible for overseeing overall building maintenance and security operation for all Central Offices (“CO”), includes conducting inspection, coordinating maintenance/ improvement programs and projects, compile data for reporting and forecasting future needs and costs.
- Assist in the administration, management and supervision of all maintenance works and improvement projects.
- Manage and oversee operations and the implementation and maintenance of internal systems to ensure protocol are followed and met.
- Support the effective planning and management of activities of outsourced service partners, providing supervision and managing their performance.
- Plan and check maintenance schedule to ensure maintenance of all systems are being carried out according to plan and contracted scope of work
- Ensure all critical equipment are fully operational and repair and replacement work are being carried out timely.
- Manage the renewal of building and facilities permits.
- Conduct regular inspections at all the CO premises for potential safety hazards and unsafe conditions, initiate corrective measures to maintain a secure, safe and healthy work environment (the inspections should include after office hours if need be).
- Respond and attend to all emergency/crisis and assist in emergency management and contingency planning.
- Source for quotations for relevant maintenance work.
- Assist in tender preparation for the term contracts for maintenance and project.
- Assist in internal and external audits.
- Any task which may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Facilities Management or relevant discipline
- Preferably with 1-year relevant working experience. Candidates with no prior experience are welcome to apply.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills, able to work under pressure in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Computer literate and proficient in of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Interested applicants are requested to write in with detailed resume indicating current and expected salary and availability.
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Netlink Trust Operations Company Pte Ltd