Associate Engineer/Engineer/Senior Engineer (APPS) - Singaporeans wanted! Attractive remuneration!
Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Be part of a Team responsible for the deployment of solutions
- Involve in the entire software development life cycle including application development, implementation and maintenance
- Perform installation, configuration and customization of respective COTS products
- Involve in the creation of documentation e.g. the creation of end user guides, troubleshooting guides etc.
- Assist in integration testing which include the diagnoses of program/software defects
- Provide maintenance support for existing projects
- Diploma/Bachelors in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
- 1 - 4 years' of relevant working experience
- Proficient in the following programming languages: C# or Java or Angular
- Knowledge and/or experience in:
- Relational Database; e.g. MSSQL, Oracle
- Knowledge and/or experience in one or more of the following will be an advantage:
- Linux / Shell Script
- Message Queue e.g. RabbitMQ or equivalent
- Big Data / Data Analytics e.g. Hadoop
- Unstructured / NoSQL Database; e.g. MongoDB
- DevOps e.g. Gitlab, Docker, Jenkins or equivalent
- Agile Methodology e.g. Scrum
- UI / UX Design
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Only Singapore citizens need to apply
Please send your cv to
- [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details;
- with your photo attached.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R2094750
HR Exchange Pte. Ltd. (EA Licence No: 18C9353)