Associate Engineer EHS & Security
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd. | Date Posted: 9-Jul-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Assist in develop and communicate company-wide environmental safety and industrial health policies and procedures and ensure that these are given proper emphasis throughout the company’s operation.
- Management of programs to comply with Singapore semiconductor/chemical industry/factories act legislation
- Perform evaluation on the risks associated with chemical process/handling and exposures
- Perform risk assessments/work with OEMs to mitigate potential chemical exposures.
- Manage and maintain Safety programs like PPE, Radiation Protection, Hearing Conservation etc
- Coordinate emergency response team
- Support and conduct EHS training programs.
- Manage Safety Committee
- Manage GLOBALFOUNDRIES-specific database on safety assessments
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering or Science
- Experience in semiconductor industry is advantageous
- Singapore Registered Safety Officer (preferred)
- Registered MOM SMS Auditor (preferred)
- SMS Management experience (preferred)
- Good communication skills
- Team player
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world's only semiconductor foundry with a truly global manufacturing and technology footprint, with 18,000 employees spanning Asia, Europe and the Americas serving over 250 customers including the world’s leading technology companies. We focus on the processes and platforms that will drive markets, so customers with a shared vision of the future can shape their industries. This is more than just a job, it’s your fingerprint on the future. An opportunity to make semiconductors core to reshaping our lives and providing connectivity to billions, that are helping realize the Internet of Things and redefining transportation. Work from one of the world’s largest semiconductor IP portfolios to create innovations you can feel proud of. Work you truly enjoy taking home. A career where we say: I helped make that possible.