Associate Engineer - Data Analyst (IT - GIS) 1-year contract
The primary role of the Associate / Application Support Engineer is to handle the collection, storage, analysis, manipulation and rectification of complex geographical information which capture the company core business.
- Involved in the production of maps, analysis and troubleshooting of data which will help in planning & delivery of services.
- Focus on analysis of the data and assisting the various internal customers in meeting the service delivery.
- To build and establish an effective communication to various parties in supporting and meeting the requirement within the shortest time.
- Responsible in assisting the success of IT in the respective OSS/BSS system by ensuring both efficiency and effective proposed solutions. The performance of the applications, in production, directly affects the revenues and as such operational considerations are key component of the design remit.
- Perform daily troubleshooting on the errors encountered during the data file loading and raise from users
- Application supports/troubleshoot to all users
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Candidates with 1 to 2 years related experience in GIS will be added advantage.
- Good programming skills on Oracle PL/SQL scripts, Perl, Java and/or PHP programming.
- Results and goal-oriented individual who possesses initiative, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive team player with ability to work independently in challenging projects and timelines.
- Candidates with no relevant experiences are welcome to apply as on job training will be provided
Interested applicants are requested to write in with detailed resume indicating current and expected salary and availability.
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Netlink Trust Operations Company Pte Ltd