Associate (Donor Recruitment), Singapore Cord Blood Bank (2-year Contract)
You will support the Donor Recruitment team in data entry, filing and retrieval of documents, and preparation of donor recruitment materials. You will perform data entry accurately using various systems. You will prepare donor recruitment materials such as forms, labels, maternal blood sample kits and other related materials for cord blood collection. You will check and ensure that there are sufficient publicity materials at all collection centers. You will perform chiller cleaning as and when necessary. You will also perform other administrative duties and operations support tasks as assigned.
- Minimum GCE “N” levels, preferably with at least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Team player with a positive work attitude
- Meticulous, resourceful and detail-oriented
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and meet deadlines for assignments
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Singapore Health Services Pte Ltd