Associate Director, IT Performance Management and Analytics
At Marina Bay Sands, the role of Associate Director of IT Performance Management and Analytics, is to direct and manage the IT Project Performance and Analytics team.
He / She will be responsible for managing the reporting of the overall IT Portfolio and will be involved in improving the consistency, data accuracy, project governance and overall performance management of IT projects.
He / She will have strong communications and change management leadership experience, and possesses cultural awareness and sensitivity with the ability to work with all levels of the organization; ability to network, communicate and advise with management of various functions, strong cross-functional and business knowledge.
Collecting and reporting the initial portfolio information and performing regular reporting, monitoring of the planning and execution of selected projects.
Evaluating the performance of portfolio and various ways for improving it.
Providing recommendations to decision makers at every level of the Executive IT management team.
Linking project goals, resource and asset portfolios.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports and presentations.
- Develops and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Work with IT functions to acquire data from relevant and secure data sources.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Create compelling facts, figures – supported by trends to articulate findings.
- Create compelling presentations.
- Track and report project and portfolio metrics to IT Management and Business stakeholders.
- Develop and indoctrinate Portfolio Management best practice into project conceptualization and project execution.
- Strong delivery record in IT technology portfolio and project management.
- Strong knowledge of and experience in reporting.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Passionate about Figures, Technology and Big Data analytics.
- Proven organizational skills to be able to coordinate cross-functional, global, virtual teams.
- Organized, delivery focused and detail-oriented.
- Able to handle multiple tasks concurrently.