Associate Director, Investigations (Compliance)
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 11-Feb-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Manage the EthicsPoint Program with respect to matters within Marina Bay Sands (MBS) and liaise with Las Vegas Sands (LVS) and Sands China Limited.
- Conduct investigations and prepare status and closing/final reports pursuant to the LVS Investigations Guidelines.
- Provide reports, data and statistics with respect to investigations and ethics matters as and when required by management
- Liaise and coordinate with all departments within MBS with respect to investigations.
- Monitor all remediation steps and actions with respect to closed matters.
- Identify areas of concerns within operations requiring training, policy or SOP development arising from investigations.
- Conduct training and awareness programs across MBS as and when required.
- Provide support, advice and assistance with respect to legal and compliance matters as and when required
- Plan and manage special projects directed by senior Management.
- Liaise and communicate with the CRA as and when required in response to CRA enquiries and regulatory matters.
- Tertiary qualification in law, accounting, business, finance or other relevant field (Preferred).
- Experience in regulatory interpretation, regulatory filing, and regulatory dealing (Preferred).
- Minimum five (5) years employment experience, in gaming or gaming compliance in casino or banking environment and experienced in regulatory interpretation, regulatory filing, and regulatory dealing (Preferred).
- Must have the ability to work under pressure, to make decisions, and to take proactive actions.
- Must have excellent English written and oral communication skills; in particular, preparation and presentation of reports.