Associate Creative Director (Interactive)
To be involved in all aspects of the Interactive Solution Team made up of Project Managers, Designers and Developers, including daily delegation of duties, ensuring optimum utilization of resources, enforcing proper engagement of Creative resources, long-term mentorship and cultivation of Creative Thought Leadership in the Interactive space. The Associate Creative Director is also tasked to work closely with the Account Teams and Interactive Business Director in conceptualising breakthrough ideas to spearhead the development of Marketing Campaign Plans.
FUNCTIONS & OBJECTIVES:
- Provide Creative Strategy for mid – high Interactive profile.
- To develop holistic integrated campaigns that provide 360° audience engagement.
- Constant benchmarking against the competition to stay ahead in terms of experimenting with new ways of audience engagement.
- Help build new Creative capabilities to keep up with advances in online communication and client’s business.
- Mentoring and grooming of Interactive Creative team members.
- Ensure Client Guidelines are followed and Brand Values are not compromised in any way.
- Ensure proper procedures are followed when Creative Resources are engaged for new projects.
- Ensure Optimum utilisation of Creative Resources
POSSESS KNOWLEDGE OR QUALITIES OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Constantly updated of the latest trends in Interactive & New Media, Online Campaign Delivery, Viral Marketing Techniques and Online Community Building.
- Good general knowledge of Website information architecture, Web Development Tools and Web Analytics.
- Able to motivate and set new boundaries to explore creatively.
- Resourceful and keeps up-to-date with the latest technologies.
- Adept at translating inspirational ATL Branding messages into an effective and engaging experience for online target audience.
- Online Media Analysis and Planning
- Must be proficient in design software such as ImageReady, Photoshop, Illustrator, Freehand etc.
- Degree/Diploma in Any Discipline; Arts, Design or Communications Related are preferred
- Minimum 8 years in a Creative Role with at least 5 years in an Interactive Agency
- Has led projects involving a repositioning or launch of a new brand on the Web
- Has a good portfolio of Interactive work
- Has some experience Media Analysis and Planning
PMG ASIA PACIFIC PTE LTD