Associate, Corporate Finance
UOB Kay Hian Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 24-Aug-2019
Bachelor's / Honours
- Managing client relationships with portfolio of sponsored companies.
- Pro-actively working with sponsored companies on corporate actions, mergers and acquisitions and fund-raising exercises.
- Reviewing corporate actions carried out by sponsored companies, including shareholder circulars, public announcements and press releases.
- Advising directors and management on listing obligations, compliance and corporate governance matters.
- Degree in Business/Accounting/Economics/Law.
- Able to understand and analyze financial statements.
- Excellent written and verbal proficiency in English and Mandarin in order to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates.
- Meticulous and able to work independently.
- Candidates with prior background/experience in an audit, banking, corporate secretarial or compliance role will be viewed favorably.
UOB Kay Hian Pte Ltd