Associate, Corporate Finance (Continuing Sponsorship)
UOB Kay Hian Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 25-Nov-2020
Bachelor's / Honours
- Review announcements, circulars and annual reports to be released by portfolio of listed companies.
- Manage and advise portfolio of listed companies on continuing listing obligations, compliance and corporate governance matters.
- Pro-actively work with portfolio of listed companies on fund raising, mergers and acquisitions and other corporate actions.
- Manage client relationships, documentation and record of work done.
- Other ad-hoc / projects as assigned by the Head of Department
- Degree in Business/Accounting/Economics/Law.
- One to three years of experience in an audit, banking, corporate secretarial or compliance role with be viewed favorably, however candidates with no prior experience may be considered.
- Diligent, analytical and meticulous and able to understand and able to interpret financial statements.
- Conversant in both English and Mandarin (essential for liaising with Mandarin speaking clients) and ability to write in a clear and concise manner.
UOB Kay Hian Pte Ltd