Associate, Corporate Finance (Continuing Sponsorship)
- Review announcements, circulars and annual reports to be released by portfolio of listed companies.
- Manage and advise portfolio of listed companies on continuing listing obligations, compliance and corporate governance matters.
- Pro-actively work with portfolio of listed companies on fund raising, mergers and acquisitions and other corporate actions.
- Manage client relationships, documentation and record of work done.
- Degree in Business/Accounting/Economics/Law.
- One to three years of experience in an audit, banking, corporate secretarial or compliance role with be viewed favorably, however candidates with no prior experience may be considered.
- Diligent, analytical and meticulous and able to understand and able to interpret financial statements.
- Conversant in both English and Mandarin and ability to write in a clear and concise manner.
Interested Candidates should submit a one-page CV along with a paper on the following topics (not more than 3 pages for each topic):
Discussion on the role of the Continuing Sponsor.
Discussion on the key continuing listing obligations of a Company listed on the Singapore Exchange.
Discussion on the evolution of Corporate Governance in Singapore.
UOB Kay Hian Pte Ltd