HackerTrail | Date Posted: 16-Jul-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours
This posting is on behalf of client of HackerTrail.
If you think outside the box, inspire transformation and are solution oriented, then we invite you to join our team. We work with leading financial institutions to deliver results. Leverage your knowledge and skills for more business successes, take up the challenge.
- Implementation of the Avaloq Banking System including writing technical and/or business specifications.
- Parameterising and customising various business modules
- Enhancing overall concepts, evaluating business impacts and training end-users
- The successful candidate will be required to attend a 4-week overseas training on Avaloq system fully sponsored by the Company.
- We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, exposure to top-tier clients, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training opportunities, a competitive compensation package and the unique chance to be part of a fast growing consulting and IT implementation firm.
- If you are interested in a new challenge within a dynamic and motivated team, please send us your application.
- University degree or equivalent in Computer Science / Engineering or related discipline
- A practical knowledge of relational databases (ideally Oracle) and/or programming would be an asset
- Willingness to work at clients’ premises in Hong Kong and abroad on long-term projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Keen interest in banking and financial services industry
- Willingness for occasional business travel is required