Associate Biomedical Engineer (North/ Healthcare/ Social Services)
- Executes regular PPM (Planned preventive Maintenance) for all biomedical equipments in the assigned centres as to maintain required level of performance of machine and to minimize equipment breakdown rate.
- Performs routine checks on RO system strictly by following P&Ps to ensure delivery of water from the RO system is safe for treatment and as to meet required standards.
- Carry out regular Water treatment maintenance work on Sundays (max 2 Sundays /month).
- Ensures breakdown calls are attended in time and carry out proper documentation before release the machine for regular use.
- Ensures the standby equipment are in order every end of the day as to maintain nil return of patient due to non-availability of machines.
- Ensures all test equipment used in the centres are calibrated and carrying valid certification.
- Conducts operator’s training on biomedical equipment in the centres whenever required.
- Willing to take ad-hoc assignments given by SBME / HOD at any time such as RO Refurbishment project, Data collection, paper presentation and technical case studies etc.,
- Attends all emergency calls during office hours /non office hours and PH.
- At least a diploma in biomedical engineering related field
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience and preferably in the healthcare or social services sector
- Willing to travel islandwide and attend to emergency issues after office hours and weekends
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 17111.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD