Associate Assistant Logistics (Logistics) Fab Ops Support
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd. | Date Posted: 9-Feb-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Assist the Export Supervisor to effectively & promptly packs and ships finished goods to External Customers & their Assembly Houses in a timely manner to meet OSD requirement.
- Assist the Export Supervisor to support Company to meet it’s business objectives of Customer Satisfaction by ensuring QS 9000 & ISO 9000 programs are complied.
- Receives finished goods, verify and accepts lot in Oracle system,
- Picks & packs shipment for export,
- Coordinates with Customer’s Freight Forwarders for collection,
- Transact & update shipment out in the Oracle System,
- Prepares L/C and all other related shipping documents,
- Filings & other admin duties,
- Ensures physically inspects every package before releasing to Customer’s Forwarders,
- Ensures procedures are complied in line with QS 9000 & ISO 9000 requirements.
- Ensures procedures are compiled in line with SOX Compliance’s audit,
- Support multi-Fabs Export needs.
- Perform Monthly Inventory Check.
- Minimum Secondary Education. Preferably with Certificate/Diploma in Import/Export Operations
- Minimum 2 years in a Shipping Industry or 1 year in a Semiconductor environment.
- Possess basic computer knowledge
- Possess high integrity
- Positive work attitude
- Willing to commit extra hours when necessary
- Able to communicate with various levels of staff