Associate Application Consultant (Support)
IQ Dynamics Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 30-Dec-2020
Bachelor's / Honours
This is an exciting position and you will be working with the team to deliver a great customer support on our world class Human Capital Management to the Customers in Singapore and region.
- Attend to customer support requests on queries or problems on Application Software.
- Check, Debug, rectify and test system on program error to ensure resolution.
- Perform Data fixes, Technical Bug fixes and Configuration fixes
- Ensure smooth workflow processes and attainment of service level commitments.
- Communicate and work closely with the Software Product Team on reported problems or enhancements needed for the software.
- Assist in preparing customization specifications and working with developers to get the customisation completed
- Logging of tickets and all transaction on the Support ticketing tool
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- 1-2 years’ experience in Application Software Development or Support or Implementation environment.
- Highly ambitious entry level Diploma or Degree can also be considered.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating System, SQL Scripts, Programming skills are required
- Good analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Customer handling skills and service oriented
- To understand and adhere to the company policies and procedures regarding information security management, Personal data protection and data confidentiality
- Perform the role assigned, if applicable, in managing information security and data protection.
IQ Dynamics Pte Ltd