Associate/ Accountant (IT MNC | Central)
Our client is an IT MNC based in Central Singapore. They are currently looking for Accounting Professional
to support on the functions below;
- Reporting to the Senior APAC Finance Manager, this role will assist in the oversight of the accounting process for 10 legal entities in the APAC region. You will coordinate with accounting staff in regional shared service center and involved in monthly reporting, external statutory audits as well as local and corporate matters.
- Review general ledger accounts for accuracy and completeness including vendor invoices, accruals, prepayments and staffs expense claims
- Liaise with US headquarters legal team and corporate secretary to prepare and review documents
- Prepare cash flow report and forecast
- Support annual income tax returns preparation & filing
- Prepare and submit WHT and GST returns
- Prepare audit working schedules and reconciled Trial Balance, Balance Sheet and P&L Statement to Auditor, and ensure statutory audits are completed in a timely manner.
- Maintain proper filing and record of documents
- Handle verification of invoices
- Other ad‐hoc duties as assigned
- Degree in Accountancy, ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Meticulous, organised and able to multi task
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16099
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD