Assisting Manager, Supply Chain Management (Beverage MNC)
Location: Quality Road (Boon Lay)
Industry: Beverage Manufacturing (Well established MNC)
Working hours: 8am – 5.45pm
Summary of the key responsibilities
- Pivotal in ensuring supply chain continuity and performance, by using data analytics.
- Accountable for delivering supply in challenging and dynamic FMCG environment, in an efficient and cost effective manner, to meet business strategies.
- Working closely with various factory supply chain teams in the region to develop and standardize processes, providing visibility on supply chain activities, including inventory and production.
Group Supply Chain Management
- Ensure continuous cost improvement and efficiency
- Set up Dashboard/KPI for real time updates for group supply chain analytics
- Prepare and present performance reports
- Participate in ISO, HACCP, BRC, US FDA, SFA audits as required
Sales & Operation Planning
- Assist in master planning scheduling, and update based on sales forecast, inventory and production constraints
- Perform prompt and timely data entry to master planning schedule to ensure accuracy of information for relevant users, regular reporting and budgeting requirements
- Involve as key role in daily, monthly Sales & Operation Planning meetings
- Deputize for Planning Manager in production planning
Group Outsourced Manufacturing Partners (OEM’s)
- Lead and manage OEM’s, to ensure the company quality standards are being adhered to, such as:
o Daily production output
o PR’s and PO’s
o Packaging designs
- Liaise on budget/forecast production, to analyze and ensure plans are relevant
- Responsible to update finished goods/packaging and raw material inventory at OEM’s
- Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain or equivalent
- Candidates with APICS certification will be advantageous
- Preferred at least 5 years’ experience in Planning/Supply Chain
- Knowledge of Best Practices in demand and supply planning
- Possess strong analytical skills and highly proficient in using tools such as Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Database and VB programming knowledge desirable
- Must be a meticulous team player, and possess good communication skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Candidate must be able to commence work before end of July
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please submit your updated resume in Word format by using the Apply Now Button.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317.
Tel: 6950 9722 Fax: 6536 7890
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111371
Posting Personnel: Tiffany Ong Meng Yen
Job ID: 3648YW
People Profilers Pte Ltd