Assistant VP, Wholesale Operational Readiness - Loans Projects & Systems Support
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.Job Responsibilities
Responsible for providing system support functions for Bank's application systems used by credit & loans processing operations centres and business users for all regions. This entails working with the technology team in providing systems related solutioning to operations centres and business users system requirements.Job Requirements
1. Having banking credit & loans processing operations experience is preferred.
2. Have knowledge in systems related project life cycle and experience in managing banking application systems projects/change requests/errors resolutions/implementation.
3. Have experience in preparing UAT test scripts and performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
4. Having experience in using UAT automation tools (TOSCA) in conducting the UAT is preferred.
5. Technically savvy with experience in using AS400 application systems & proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc is preferred.
6. Have good communication & people skills & a good team playerBe a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)