Assistant VP, Wealth Banking Relationship Manager, Wealth Banking (VolC)
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.Job Responsibilities
You will be part of a team of seasoned financial professionals. As a Relationship Manager within the Wealth Banking business, you will be responsible for rendering financial advisory to UOB's mass-affluent customers. You are expected to achieve individual sales target while ensuring accurate and timely completion of the entire sales and compliance process.
- Provide prudent financial advisory and investment solutions to meet the financial planning needs and requirements of UOB’s clients
- Develop and deepen relationships with clients who have been assigned to you
- Ensure proper advisory procedures and documentation while adhering to the Bank’s internal policies, business processes and regulatory requirements (i.e. FAA and other related statutory Acts)
- A recognised university degree
- At least 1 year of relevant financial advisory experience gained in the banking and/or financial services sectors; experienced candidates would be considered for a more senior position
- Good knowledge of wealth management & investment products
- Results-oriented, dynamic and self-driven
- Competent in engaging and managing internal and external clients
- Proven ability to exceed sales target
- Resourceful and able to work with minimal supervision
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)