Assistant VP / VP, Product Manager, PFS, Cards and Payments
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.Introduction
This is an exciting role responsible in managing NETS payment platform and debit card projects. Successful candidate will be the key contributor to drive market share and income growth through comprehensive product lifecycle product management – including acquisition, activation, usage, loans cross-sell, portfolio activities and retention strategies. An excellent opportunity to pursue a career in Cards & Payments!
- Driver of NETS payment platform from product & business development aspect, with oversight of P&L
- Support the development of NETS payment strategy, including analysis of revenue opportunities and related costs
- Manage and develop new product propositions/features from end-to-end, including system, processes, plan execution and usage
- Leverage analytics to identify opportunities to optimize revenue through segmentation and financial levers
- Manage and provide product support for transactional & payment functions of Debit card products
- Undertake other projects and activities upon request, including new industry initiatives
- Manage customer experience and assist in any product related issue
- Rally internal and external stakeholders to catalyse cross-sell and business growth
- Degree qualifications in finance, marketing or related fields preferred
- At least 3 years of banking experience in a relevant product/portfolio management, segment or marketing role
- Experience working on multiple tasks with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in driving projects
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of energy, strong coordination and campaign management skills
- Detail oriented, result driven and good team player
- Selfstarter who is proactive and takes initiative
- Ability to work to deadlines and multitask
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)