Assistant VP/VP, Innovation Centre Manager & Visualization Technician, Digital Bank
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.Job Responsibilities
Over the past few years UOB has been investing in a wide range of Digital Initiatives across the Bank. These include initiatives such as Finlab, Mighty and most recently the launch of the TMRW Digital Bank with its regional networks of eLabs.
To support this ongoing development UOB has invested in the development of an Innovation Centre at SGX which houses software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists working on these initiatives.
As part of this Centre there will be a large scale Demonstration Lab equipped with state of the art AV and visualisation equipment, with further experimental technology planned.
To ensure that the Centre has the desired impact on visitors and staff alike, we have requirements for a full time manager and AV visualization technologist whose role will be to ensure that Demonstration Centre content is curated to the highest possible standard and that the visitor experience is world class.
You will be part of a very vibrant and dynamic team at the heart of the new UOB Digital Bank that is innovating the way the customers engage with the bank through the most personalized experiences possible.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the Centre and ensuring that staff and visitors alike Â Â
- Working with key business stakeholders to commission and curate compelling visual content within the Centre from a wide range of sources
- Inputting into the design of visual content and making recommendations on what works in the Centre format
- Operation and configuration of AV equipment and screens in the Centre. Ensuring that equipment and software is in good repair, up to date and that Â
- Liaison with AV Providers, UOB Facilities and Property and Group Technology & Operations
- Working with stakeholders to organize and host events in the Centre
- Developing a roadmap of technologies of interest that can be added to the Centre
- First degree of advanced qualification in AV Design or Data Visualization
- Experience in curating and managing interactive screens and content at a large scale either at similar facilities, museums or public spaces
- Familiarity with operating video wall software and associated AV configurations
- Attention to detail and good feel for what makes a good user experience
- Experience in working with a wide range stakeholders to curate and display content along with familiarity of the challenges involved
- Knowledge of emerging technologies
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)