Assistant VP / VP, BizSmart Sales Lead, Business Banking
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
We develop integrated products and services targeted at helping small and medium-sized enterprises across the region progress through different stages of growth. These include innovative solutions and initiatives in areas of working capital loans, operational efficiency and currency exposure.Job Responsibilities
UOB BizSmart offers a suite of integrated solutions that lets you seamlessly manage multiple core processes such as sales, invoicing, payroll, accounting and more. Connected to your UOB banking account and facilities, you can access to ready information on your operations and company financials, allowing you to make better informed business decisions and generate better cash flow.
BizSmart is powered at the core by SAP Business One with a customer interface overlay by Enterpryze. BizSmart also offers HRM, procurement and omni-channel ecommerce management capabilities through partnerships with HR Easily, Shopmatic and EzProcure.
• Lead and manage a team of sales reps, made up of inside and field sales functions.
• Ensure monthly individual, and team targets are achieved.
• Participate and contribute to mgmt. meetings, strategic planning and other activities as needed.
• Identify and implement improvements to customer engagement processes.
• Determine and manage the customer engagement and sales conversion methodologies.
• Seek out new customer acquisition and conversion opportunities.
• Ensure team maintains lead data input in CRM to highest standard and quality consistently.
• Develop and maintain a compressive knowledge base of the BizSmart solution.
• Demonstrate skill and capability in positioning features, benefits and capabilities of BizSmart to your team and customers alike.
• Maintain weekly/monthly reports on team activities, pipeline and outcomes
• Manage weekly pipeline sales volume and revenue forecasting reporting
• Lead from the front, demonstrate the attitude and focus which is a model for your team to follow.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Confident and professional – results focused.
• Passion for SME and B2B tech sector
• Proven capability and track history B2B sales leadership, preferably in tech & SME sector
• Minimum three years experience in B2B sales leadership / management in SME sector
• Ability to make the complex simple and drive team success through uncertainty.
• Coaching and teaching skills – the ability to develop your team into being self-sufficient and successful.
• Skilled in building urgency and momentum within your team.
Be a part of UOB Family
• Grit: Will thrive in challenging situations, focus and follow through with tasks.
• Determined: Will not allow distractions and setbacks get in the way of goal achievement.
• High EQ: Knows when, how and towards who to direct the right emotions to drive, motivate and inspire people to succeed.
• Results Focused: Is relentless and objective in achieving own targets and ensuring others do also.
• Servant Leader: Leads through their service to their team, not dictatorial.
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)