Assistant VP, Technical Implementation Advisor, Client Fulfillment & Service. Group Wholesale Bank
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.Job Responsibilities
You will be responsible for implementing Customer Solutions for Global Corporates and Financial Institutions. This is a client-facing project manager role with full relationship management responsibility during, implementation of new and / or expanded services.
- Lead diverse projects of varying complexity comprising account opening and/or cash management and liquidity services, taking the customer from 'deal won' through to 'live' operation, working closely with Sales, Product Management, Client Service and Operations partners to enable Business Strategy and facilitate revenue growth.
- Implement structured project management tools & techniques while managing multiple client projects simultaneously to ensure customer solutions are implemented on time and within SLAs.
- Support client post-implementation technical inquiries in relation to the services.
- Manage client expectations and ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, thorough communication and customer training.
- Manage multiple clients and projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Participate in client management and Sales/RFP opportunities on complex working capital management solutions.
- Implement client solutions efficiently & effectively in line with the defined processes with focus around cycle-time to expedite time to revenue
- Manage and document changes to policies and procedures that have arisen during the client on-boarding process to improve future client experience, banks operational and local regulatory requirements.
- Ensure adherence to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies.
- More than 5 years’ experience in managing electronic banking service (internet banking, H2H, Swift SCORE/Fileact, API services, etc.) implementations is preferred.
- Strong project management and leadership skills to manage projects across multiple functional areas. Ability to manage multiple, complex projects and work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Technically savvy and quick to identify technical issues / troubleshoot root cause.
- Requires good written and verbal communication skills. Ability to interact skillfully with business partners and associates.
- In-depth knowledge of specific commercial banking products and the overall industry.
- Experienced in managing mid to high complex client on-boarding activities effectively
- Superior analytical and creative thinking skills.
- The ability to work and thrive in a dynamic, team-oriented environment.
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)