Assistant VP, Team Lead Production Support Level 2, GTO
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.Job Responsibilities
Team Lead of Level 2 Application Support - Regional Channels Retail/ Wholesale L2 production support.
Main role of the position is to support the banks.
• CRM system is used to support the management of customers, their relationships and interactions with the Bank. It is used by users from various channels such as Call Centre, Branch, etc., to support customer’s service and sales requests.
• XRM system is developed on Microsoft Dynamics 365 on premise Platform to help UOB reach its objective of enterprise productivity platform. Using its extensive integration capabilities it is integrated with the existing UOB data sources such as BWCIF, EWF, eACRA, CBS, Digital Bank etc. using Web APIs. Also it is integrated with other systems such as Mighty, GTD, RBK, PLCE, bCAS.
• WRM is a system developed on Microsoft Dynamics 365 on premise Platform .The Global Customer Relationship Management Tool (CRM) plays a key role in providing digitized solutions on a single platform to manage end to end client relationships. It focuses on providing transparency within Client Team Matrix and accountability on developing business opportunities, via digitized solutions for Account Planning, Pipeline Management, Call Reports Management and Dashboards.
• Technical Specialist Lead for the business application portfolio in payment related applications to ensure its service uptime & day-to-day smooth running (availability and reliability) in order to serve the business per agreed service level targets.
• To support users’ enquiries and perform due diligence to ensure ease of maintenance, operation efficiency and system monitoring.
• Lead by example in high pressure situations and timely resolution of any day-to-day application system issues/incidents.
• Ability to correlate events across multiple systems to proactively surface and resolve deep underlying issues.
• Strong track record of improving capabilities of an organization through leadership
• Manage communication for Incidents (SLA breaches, Application Major Incidents, Logistics issue) and responsible for communications within team, manager and department. To provide timely escalation/report to all stakeholders concerning BAU matters, tracks and mincluding follow-up fixes wherever is applicable.
• Develop and maintain professional relationships with all relevant business users/operation support centre as well as providing effective and timely support for production issues as well as queries. Communicate complex technical issues to business users in a language they understand.
• Liaise with various support units such as Application Development and Delivery unit, Data Security, Infrastructure, Technical Service, and Quality Assurance on system/application setup, environment and deployment.
• Contribute in effective knowledge management best practices within team and organization. Work with level 1 support in application knowledge transfer in establishing standard first level recovery process/system health check monitoring/scheduled activities as well as common application user queries.
• Lead cross functional teams to troubleshoot, resolve complex issues, execute continuous service improvement process improvement plan. Work with project/development/Level 3 team in permanent resolution/change request management – all types including enhancements, bug fixes, etc.
• Strong support experience for mission critical systems in financial industry, regional system support experience is preferred.
• Capable in prompt incident and problem management, provides short term workaround and long term solutions wherever is applicable, in order to maintain system maximum uptime and availability.
• Strong in change management control (knowledge in ALDON is preferred), good documentation skills and high problem solving skills.
• Strong team player. Flexible and able to coordinate team effectively both in and outside of office hours; willing to take on challenges and provide prompt and effective day and night support.
• Self-Motivated, and able to manage your work plan with sense of urgency under multiple deadlines and successfully organize and complete tasks with minimal supervision
• Good Understanding of the Transaction banking function domain covering Cash Management & Payments for Wholesale and/or Retail banking business
• Strong understanding of ITIL methodology
Essential Technical Skill :-
• 6 -8 years of production system support experience in the financial industry is preferred.
• Strong experience with Distributed Technologies – Siebel CRM, Siebel server Administration, Siebel EIM, Siebel EAI, Unix, MQ, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, MS SQL Server, Windows
• Strong working experience in CRM application production support (Siebel and Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
• Strong understanding of CRM application architecture
• Excellent troubleshooting skills in Siebel EIM batch issues
• Excellent troubleshooting skills in Siebel core and crash files analysis in UNIX environment
• Strong automation skills (primarily using Unix Shell scripting and batch scripting)
• Hands-On experience in writing / debugging scripts, code and database queries
• Software Engineering & Change Management
• Solid understanding of resiliency and redundancy designs
• Working experience in Middleware MQ / BMC/ Control-M/Remedy incident Management tools
• Good understanding Interfaces and Messaging systems
• Personal Skill :-
• Ability to foster a proactive team environment focused on technical remediation of Production Environments
• Ability to learn new skills quickly with little supervision and ensuring the detail is of high priority
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work well with cross-organizational teams; to communicate and develop long lasting relationships with all levels in a clear, concise manner.
• Strong problem solving skills while being process orientated.
• Self-motivating and delivery focused individual.
• Ability to understand the big picture – can step back and understand the context of problems before applying analytical skills to address the issues.
• Highly motivated, results-driven, and able to multi-task.
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)