Assistant VP, Retail Operational Readiness Centre
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
• Work closely with requirement stakeholders to understand complete requirements of the system enhancements or projects
• Prepare test scripts from the end-to-end test scope
• Participate in user acceptance testing in retail banking applications (AS400/Mainframe applications, Internet/Mobile Banking applications)
• Track and monitor testing progress and defect resolution
• Participate in live verification for system enhancements and projects
• Develop automation test case and test script for progression and regression testing for projects and enhancement using automation tool
• Review automation test case and test script to ensure compliance with automation standard and conventions
• Coach and guide the team on the use of automation tool on test design and execution
- Degree in Information Technolgy, Finance and Banking or equivalent
- 5 years of relevant working experience in system project implementations of retail banking and channel initiatives
- Good knowledge on testing practices and testing experience in retail banking applications such as core banking applications, branch teller applications, self-service banking applications, internet and mobile banking applications, mobile & digital payment solutions will be added advantage
- Experience in test automation using testing tools is preferable
- Good knowledge/understanding of retail operation processess & system capabilities/functionalities
- Tech savvy and familiar with internet banking, mobile applications and digitial solutions
- Skill in test automation and script writing
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to multi-task with good time manangement skills
- Good interpersonal & communication (both spoken/written) skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Inquisitive and possess positive learning attitude
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)