Assistant VP, Private Banking Credit, Group Credit (Retail)
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Credit and Risk Management function is comprised of three teams: Risk Management, Credit and Special Asset Management. We manage the risks arising from the Group’s business activities within the risk appetite established by the Board. This involves identifying and evaluating the risks, developing effective risk governance and strategies as well as providing independent assessment of the overall risk profile.
- Monitoring of accounts in collateral shortfall and limit excesses on Credit Facility granted
- Maintenance and monitoring exceptional handling of private bank clients
- Support regulatory and internal reporting
- Identify and manage process improvement initiatives to enhance risk controls and efficiency
- Partner with various key stakeholders to support business and product development initiatives
- Establish strong working relationships with team members and key stakeholders
- A recognized university degree with at least 10 years of working experience in the banking industry, preferably in wealth management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Good team player as well as ability to work independently
- Proficient in MS Office applications
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)