Assistant VP / Manager, XVA & SIMM Desk, Group Global Markets
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Global Market function leverages our in-depth knowledge of markets to provide timely financial advice, products and solutions to our clients. Together with our segment managers, we manage our clientsâ€™ investment, liability and risk management needs through a comprehensive suite of treasury products and services across multiple asset classes.
The XVA & SIMM Desk is set up within Global Markets (GM) as a front office function to manage XVA Pricing and trading, as well as Regulatory Margin (SIMM) Compliance.Â
- Support development and implementation of XVA pricing tools
- Conduct analysis of XVA risks and large deal pricing
- Be involved in XVA/SIMM project implementation
- Work closely with Product Control & Governance / Market Risk Management / Collateral Management /Collateral Operation / Credit Risk to solve issues related to trades booking and downstream feeding, PNL reporting, collateral posting and re-conciliation etc.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience and ideally have background in structuring / trading, market risk or Product Control & Governance.
- Have a good understanding of derivative pricing, for example pricing models for various asset classes, related risks etc.
- Advantageous to have an understanding of XVA / SIMM risks / concepts / regulatory framework or have experience in related technology project implementations
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and proficiency in using Excel, Access, VBA; Familiarity with more advanced language / tools such as C++, MatLab would be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to engage with Structuring, Sales, Trading, Market Risk Management and OperationÂ
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)