Assistant VP/ Manager, Credit Control Syndication - Credit Admin Control
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.Job Responsibilities
- Manage and maintaining cordial relationship between Business units and Internal Departments as well as handling enquiries/requests
- Track, monitor and review aging reports to ensure insurance policies are received in time, updated accurately and also the sum insured is adequate.
- Ensure the Bank’s interests are protected by checking through specific clauses within the insurance policy
- Ensure the monitoring of renewals of the insurance policies are properly managed and complied
- Processing day to day transaction includes new policies, renewal of policies as well as checking for adequacy of the sum insured.
- Coordinate with the various Business units and Internal Departments to ensure that the relevant insurance policies are received within the stipulated timeframe
- Co-ordinate / Participate in projects in the department as and when applicable
- Provide guidance, training and knowledge sharing as and when applicable
- Bachelor degree in related discipline
- At least 5 years’ experience credit lending and operations, especially in the area of insurance coverage for collateralized assets.
- Possess good functional and technical expertise required to perform core aspects of the job, including sound knowledge of insurance coverage for collateralized assets and operational risk, regulations and legal guidelines
- Proven track record in residual credit & operational risk management and knowledge of relevant application systems.
- Well-developed leadership, communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and to work under challenging and demanding circumstances to meet deadlines.
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)