Assistant VP/Manager, Credit Control Syndication - Credit Admin Control (Insurance Section)
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)| Date Posted: 8-Apr-2019
- Manage and maintaining cordial relationship between Business units and Internal Departments as well as handling enquiries/requests
- Track, monitor and review aging reports to ensure insurance policies are received in time, updated accurately and also the sum insured is adequate.
- Ensure the Bank’s interests are protected by checking through specific clauses within the insurance policy
- Ensure the monitoring of renewals of the insurance policies are properly managed and complied
- Processing day to day transaction includes new policies, renewal of policies as well as checking for adequacy of the sum insured.
- Coordinate with the various Business units and Internal Departments to ensure that the relevant insurance policies are received within the stipulated timeframe
- Co-ordinate / Participate in projects in the department as and when applicable
- Provide guidance, training and knowledge sharing as and when applicable
- Bachelor degree in related discipline
- At least 5 years’ experience credit lending and operations, especially in the area of insurance coverage for collateralized assets.
- Possess good functional and technical expertise required to perform core aspects of the job, including sound knowledge of insurance coverage for collateralized assets and operational risk, regulations and legal guidelines
- Proven track record in residual credit & operational risk management and knowledge of relevant application systems.
- Well-developed leadership, communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and to work under challenging and demanding circumstances to meet deadlines.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)