Assistant VP / Manager, Analyst, Corporate Finance, Investment Banking
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
UOB Investment Banking provides the complete range of investment banking services which includes strategic advisory services, customized financial solutions and activities including mergers, acquisitions, corporate finance, leveraged finance, and debt and equity capital markets. With offices in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong and Australia, Investment Banking works closely with other partners within the Group to provide holistic investment banking solutions to meet the diverse and cross-border needs of our clients as they expand in the region.
The Corporate Finance team works seamlessly with other parts of UOB Investment Banking product teams (M&A, Leveraged Finance, DCM Loans, DCM Bonds, ECM, Infrastructure & Project Finance, and Securitization) to structure and execute optimal capital solutions for UOB clients. Working closely with senior professionals, you must have the ability to interpret numbers and identify trends and patterns. If you aspire to build your career in investment banking, we invite you to join us.
- Contribute to tasks in all phases of corporate finance transaction origination and execution, from research, idea generation, pitch book preparation, transaction structuring through to execution, documentation and deal closing
- Conduct valuation analysis, trading comparable and precedent transaction analysis
- Conduct and coordinate due diligence workstreams with independent third parties
- Build detailed financial models for valuation and benchmark purposes as well as financial performance measurement
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university
- Prior experience (2-6 years) in corporate finance or investment banking (leveraged finance / debt capital markets / M&A)
- Possess strong valuation/credit analysis skills and proficient in financial modeling
- Advanced proficiency with Bloomberg and Microsoft Office, particularly in PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to multitask and thrive under pressure and tight deadlines
- Meticulous, strong team player with an inquisitive mind, excellent people skills, driven, independent, reliable and highly adaptable to changes
- Possess strong communication skills in written and spoken English and an Asian language (e.g. Mandarin, Bahasa) for handling Asian markets
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)