Assistant VP, Learning Analytics & Operations, Group Human Resources
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Human Resources function balances organisational aspirations and employee needs, as we accelerate and strengthen people capabilities to enable sustainable business growth at UOB. Our team of Human Resources specialists are guided by four employee commitments: do what is right, build meaningful careers, make a real difference and lead by positive example.
You will be part of the Learning Analytics and Operations team looking to consolidate and streamline critical UOB group-wide talent management and learning-related data with the objective to use these data points to enhance our capabilities in reporting, analytics and measurement. You will, amongst other initiatives, develop and build the use of personalized training recommendations and other digital approaches to increase training adoption and implement training effectiveness measurement.
You will also partner with Talent & Development (T&D) programme owners to support the management and execution of our T&D flagship and core curriculum programmes.
Specifically, you will:
- Partner with regional T&D counterparts to consolidate talent management and learning-related data, focusing particularly on data completeness and consistency
- Implement personalized learning recommenders and other digital marketing methods to increase awareness of learning contents available and drive learning adoption
- Work with programme owners to manage and execute training programmes helmed by T&D
- Work with programme owners to institutionalize meaningful and effective training effectiveness measures for core T&D programmes and our digital contents library
- Review, simplify and automate existing reports to support business unit stakeholders
- Familiarity with SuccessFactors Learning module would be a plus
- Ability to make sense of, develop insights and form views from big quantity of data
- Knowledge of measuring and evaluating training programmes up to Level 4 (Kirkpatrick’s Model)
- Ability to integrate and act upon the diverse perspectives of business unit managers, programme managers, corporate HRs and internal T&D partners
- Communication, interpersonal, influencing skills and collaboration skills
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)