Assistant VP, Hiring cum Training Manager, Alternative Sales
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.
To recruit and train the Sales Team in telemarketing of all insurance products
- Liaise actively with various channels of recruitment, including recruitment agencies, to identify and recruit good candidates
- Maintain healthy recruitment pipelines by working closely with Team managers and other stake holders by forecasting monthly headcount attrition
- To source and build-up new channels for resumes e.g. recruitment agencies, referrals
- Plan, coordinate and conduct effective sales training of new hires
- Participate in regular coaching of existing salesperson to improve performance
- Manage and centralized all training resources including training deck
- To prepare & ensure accuracy of recruitment reports and other ad-hoc related reports
- Preferably at least 2 years working experience in insurance training for call center
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor degree or diploma
- Good planning and organization skills
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)