Assistant VP/Manager, Corporate Real Estate Services
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Finance and Corporate Services function manages the financial and administrative needs of the Group to help achieve its business goals.
Corporate Real Estate Services
We manage and administer matters relating to real estate on behalf of the Group. These include lease management, facilities management, as well as security and general service matters.
You will oversee and manage building project repair, replacement and upgrading works involving:
- Structural aspects including faÃ§ade, roof, shelter, infrastructure, etc., buildingÂ common areaÂ andÂ relatedÂ facilities replacement and upgrading works including landscaping, with a mind of enhancing usersâ€™ experience.
- Working with users in delivering minorÂ fit-out works of the Bankâ€™sÂ premises & branches,Â etc.
- Ability to plan, collaborate, execute and deliver projects within timeline, budgeted costsÂ and quality expectations, in accordance to the Bankâ€™s standards, usersâ€™ satisfaction,Â contract specifications & regulatory requirements.
- To possess the technical competency inÂ assisting Team LeadÂ in planning, monitoringÂ reviewing and collaboratingÂ with outsourced service providerÂ on cyclical, preventive periodic maintenance planning and program and term contracts for soft services.
- To perform Building administrative tasks like preparation ofÂ projectÂ and term contract / simple project workÂ specifications, costsÂ estimates,Â preparation ofÂ operationÂ plans & reportsÂ like Business Continuity Plan, Operational ProceduresÂ etc.
- To assist Department Head/Team Lead in drafting/enhancing Facilities ManagementÂ guidelines and procedures.
- To assist Team Lead in other corporate support initiatives involving Audit, Business Continuity Planning, Risks and Compliance, etc.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
- DiplomaÂ or DegreeÂ in Building & Estate Management or equivalentÂ
- PreferablyÂ 8Â years of relevant working experienceÂ in a high rise commercial buildingÂ and in project management
- Fire Safety Manager CertificateÂ and knowledge of M&E systemsÂ isÂ anÂ advantage
- A team player who is pro-active, resourceful, meticulous andÂ works independentlyÂ with sound technical knowledgeÂ to deliver results withinÂ tightÂ deadlinesÂ
- ExcellentÂ planning, analytical,Â problem solving and communication (verbal and written) skills
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)