Assistant VP, Group Finance
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Finance and Corporate Services function manages the financial and administrative needs of the Group to help achieve its business goals.
Corporate Real Estate Services
We manage and administer matters relating to real estate on behalf of the Group. These include lease management, facilities management, as well as security and general service matters.
MANAGER / ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT
CORPORATE REAL ESTATE SERVICES
You will oversee and manage building project repair, replacement and upgrading works involving:
- Structural aspects including façade, roof, shelter, infrastructure, etc., building common area and related facilities replacement and upgrading works including landscaping, with a mind of enhancing users’ experience.
- Working with users in delivering minor fit-out works of the Bank’s premises & branches, etc.
- Ability to plan, collaborate, execute and deliver projects within timeline, budgeted costs and quality expectations, in accordance to the Bank’s standards, users’ satisfaction, contract specifications & regulatory requirements.
To possess the technical competency in assisting Team Lead in planning, monitoring reviewing and collaborating with outsourced service provider on cyclical, preventive periodic maintenance planning and program and term contracts for soft services.
To perform Building administrative tasks like preparation of project and term contract / simple project work specifications, costs estimates, preparation of operation plans & reports like Business Continuity Plan, Operational Procedures etc.
- To assist Department Head/Team Lead in drafting/enhancing Facilities Management guidelines and procedures.
- To assist Team Lead in other corporate support initiatives involving Audit, Business Continuity Planning, Risks and Compliance, etc.
Any other duties that may be assigned.
• Diploma or Degree in Building & Estate Management or equivalent
• Preferably 8 years of relevant working experience in a high rise commercial building and in project management
• Fire Safety Manager Certificate and knowledge of M&E systems is an advantage
• A team player who is pro-active, resourceful, meticulous and works independently with sound technical knowledge to deliver results within tight deadlines
• Excellent planning, analytical, problem solving and communication (verbal and written) skills
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)