Assistant VP, Document Fulfillment, Middle Office, Commercial Banking
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.Job Responsibilities
The successful incumbent will be working closely with the Relationship Managers, backroom operations and customers/suppliers; and expected to handle the following key responsibilities:
- Assist business units in credit facilities documentation process to facilitate line implementation
- Liaise with the Relationship Managers / customers / suppliers / backroom operations in rectifying document discrepancies / errors / issues / shortfalls
- Prepare documents/memo on behalf of Relationship Managers to other departments for operational instruction
- Attend to the Relationship Managers’/customers’ operational queries and issues promptly and satisfactorily
- Prepare monthly and/or periodic monitoring reports to the relationship managers
• A recognized tertiary education with at least 4 years of relevant working experience, preferably in the banking and finance industry
• Able to work well in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Meticulous with good organizational skills
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)