Assistant VP, Developer, Digital Banking, GTO
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
- Build front end/back end web and mobile applications for our customers and internal sales and operations teams
- Form and guide architecture and infrastructure components and decisions
- Write, test and deploy code that is well documented, testable, efficient, scalable, portable and secured
- Collaborate with product managers and cross-functional teams to scope out technical and product requirements
- Manage API integrations with third party software/platforms
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Min 4 yearsâ€™ experience in professional software engineering
- Proficient in java, spring boot, oracle, Maria DB, HTML5, CSS3, Java script and experienced in React Native framework
- Experience in database architecture design is a plus
- Desire to be involved in product definition and motivated by using technology to solve real world problems
- Willingness to learn, teach, share and step out of your comfort zone
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)