Assistant VP, Data Analyst, Digital Bank
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.Job Responsibilities
- Apply statistical tools/models to perform advanced data analytics, identify key underlying drivers for growing customer engagement and business opportunities, and recommend a clear action plan going forward.
- Develop and implement artificial intelligence algorithms, rules and rapid prototypes from big data sets that will be fed into various business programs.
- Behavioral segmentation based on customer journey, profiles, transaction patterns, and app activities that will lead to highly personalized customer insights.
- Design and monitor A/B testing and various engagement activities.
- Perform deep-dive analysis to solve various business problems arising from marketing, dynamic incentive programs, and campaign management.
Build and automate intuitive dashboards that help visualize and answer complex businessJob Requirements
- Analytical mind with sound business insights. Ability to translate the business problems and requirements into analytics solutions.
- Knowledge of a variety of predictive models, machine learning algorithms and statistical techniques, e.g. logistic regression, decision tree, clustering, neural networks, support vector machines, principal component analytics, natural language processing.
- Knowledge of CRM platforms, campaign management, and A/B testing.
- Experience in Adobe Analytics / Adobe Campaign is a plus.
- Proficiency across the core statistical toolsets (SQL, SAS, R, Python), data visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik) and Hadoop ecosystem.
- In-depth knowledge of digital banking, banking products and the overall industry a strong plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- University degree, preferably in computer science, engineering or analytical discipline, e.g. mathematics, statistics, IT, economics, finance, accounting.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in data analytics or business intelligence units, preferably in financial industry.
- Self-motivated. Can-do spirit.
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)