Assistant VP, Credit Administration & Reporting
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
Credit Administration and Control provides back-office credit processing and credit adminstration support to credit / business units of the Bank.Job Responsibilities
- Effect Credit Compliance review, ensure compliance with approved conditions precedent, approved terms.
- Effect facility management control of approved limits.
- Effect security perfection review, ensure completeness of security documentation, perform collateral effecting and lodgment in collateral system.
- Check that business exception duly approved by Business Head, if any.
- Report checking on exceptions flagged and ensure that they are duly resolved.
- Lead and support project / initiatives assigned.
- 5 - 8 years' relevant experience in Credit Administration function, preferably in the banking industry.
- Prior experience in leading a team.
- Meticulous and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft (MS) Office applications like MS Word and MS Excel.
- Able to multi-task.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)