Assistant VP, Corporate Real Estate Services
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
- Manage Purchase Requisition, draft specifications for stationery and printed material for procurement team to call tender/quotations
- Liaise with internal customer and vendor on the delivery of the requisition. Stock replenishment and updating of printing material register
- Analyzing operating practices to streamline processes and improve work efficiency
- Review existing procurement trend and pattern to consolidate buy to enjoy bulk discount and ease of management
- Improve administrative procedures and guidelines in the department
- Understand the risk culture in the Bank and comply with the regulatory requirements during the course of the work. Identify potential risk gap and mitigate it. Â Â
About the Department
The Finance and Corporate Services function manages the financial and administrative needs of the Group to help achieve its business goals.
Corporate Real Estate Services
We manage and administer matters relating to real estate on behalf of the Group.
General Service provide the following support services to the Bank:
- Mailroom management services
- Archived Records management
- Managing of Purchase Requisition
- Managing Staff Refreshment services
- Other Admin services Â
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)