Assistant VP, Client Advisor Assistant (Private Bank)
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
UOB Private Bank is dedicated to managing the wealth of high-net-worth individuals with investment assets of $5 million and above. Keeping in mind our clients’ financial objectives, we provide tailored products and solutions that draw on the Group’s comprehensive suite of personal, business and investment services.Job Responsibilities
Delivers superior client experience through understanding, anticipating and executing client’s transactions and providing excellent administrative and organizational support to Private Bankers (Senior Client Advisor/Market Head/Senior Team Lead). Market covered: Primarily Singapore, South East Asia & North Asia
- Prompt and accurate processing of clients banking and investment transactions. Activities include and is not limited to account onboarding and static maintenance, asset transfers, deposit and loan processing, track and manage document deficiencies as well as attending to client’s queries with regards to his accounts with UOB and products and services offered by us
- Provides coverage for buddy CAAs
- Adhere to Internal policies & procedures and escalate where necessary
- Manage and trouble-shoot special situations using process knowledge and engaging Subject Matter Experts
- As and when required, provide mentorship to new CAAs as well as participate in ad-hoc projects E.g. System UAT, process improvements and focus groups
- Degree holder from a recognized tertiary institution with at least 3 years of experience as an Assistant RM (ARM) in the Wealth Management segment
- Knowledge in booking and settling trades of various asset classes and products e.g. Fixed Income, Equities, FX-linked products, Mutual Funds, Structured Notes, and handling account opening documentations, payments and securities transfers
- Excellent organizational and client servicing skills and ability to multi-task and work under time pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with all key stakeholders
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)