Assistant VP, Campus Recruitment, Talent Acquisition (4 months contract)
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Human Resources function balances organisational aspirations and employee needs, as we accelerate and strengthen people capabilities to enable sustainable business growth at UOB. Our team of Human Resources specialists are guided by four employee commitments: do what is right, build meaningful careers, make a real difference and lead by positive example.
- Lead the effort to source, attract, and hire talents into UOB
- Manage relationships with key university career services teams, student groups and academic leaders
- Manage full-life cycle recruiting process with candidates, from sourcing and attracting all the way through to offer delivery and negotiation and provide a high-touch candidate experience
- Manage and facilitate recruiting activities and events on campus including Networking events, on-site interviews, presentations, and other events
- Plan, organise, and drive large scale off-campus / on-site recruiting events including interview days, information sessions, and job shadowing
- Develop new marketing collateral, and maintain all collateral and vendor relationships
- Coordinate the candidate interview process, communicating with candidates and business leaders throughout the process
- Propose and implement enhancements to campus recruitment strategy
- Measure the campus recruiting program s successes and growth opportunities
Skills and Experience
- Minimum a recognised degree in a relevant field
- Proven full-life cycle recruiting experience in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Campus recruiting experiences a plus
- Passionate about recruiting, have a high standard for excellence, and want to help to build the next great talents for the Bank
- Experienced in establishing on-campus relationships and promoting a compelling employment brand at elite colleges and universities
- Strong record of success in coordinating and implementing large-scale recruiting events and interview days
- Ability to handle internal client management, provide strong customer consultative skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Ability to be self-directed with a high sense of urgency, while also effectively collaborating and working in a team environment
- Proven organisational skills with attention to details and the ability to prioritise competing demands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)