Assistant VP, Application Fraud Analyst, Card Risk Management
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.Job Responsibilities
- Become the subject matter expert and thought leader on the area of application fraud prevention and detection;
- Review and investigate alerts on applications for new secured loans (mortgages and car loans) and unsecured credit facilities (credit cards and personal loans);
- Keep abreast of industry fraud trends, analyze internal ones and recommend calibration of alert rules to stay ahead of emerging application fraud modus operandi;
- Prepare statistical analysis for management reporting purposes
- A degree or relevant qualification from a recognized institution with at least 5 years of experience in the payments risk management space;
- Demonstrated expertise in application fraud management preferred; other investigation background also welcomed;
- Strong team player, adept in cross-functional collaborations, analytical and with a keen eye for detail.
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)