Assistant Vice President/Vice President
UOB Kay Hian Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 5-Sep-2019
Bachelor's / Honours
- Identify, originate and drive deal origination transactions, execution and underwriting and placement of activities, including both debt and equity capital markets.
- Independently undertake preliminary assessment of IPO and/or debt issuance feasibility of potential clients
- Contribute to all phases of transaction execution, from research, idea generation, pitch book preparation, analysis and modelling, transaction structuring through to execution, documentation and deal closing
- Conduct industry and company research & carry out due diligence on transactions
- Conduct valuation analysis, industry and company research, trading comparable & carry out precedent transaction analysis
- Conduct and coordinate due diligence work streams with independent third parties
- Build detailed financial models for valuation and benchmark purposes as well as financial performance measurement
- Duties and responsibilities shall be carried out subject to your appropriate registration with the MAS pursuant to the Securities and Futures Act (Cap 289)
- Managing client relationships with portfolio of sponsored companies.
- Working with sponsored companies on corporate actions, mergers and acquisitions and fund-raising exercises.
- Reviewing corporate actions carried out by sponsored companies, including shareholder circulars, public announcements and press releases.
- Advising directors and management on listing obligations, compliance and corporate governance matters.
UOB Kay Hian Pte Ltd