Assistant Vice President, Trade Finance
STATE BANK OF INDIA | Date Posted: 13-Jul-2018
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Achieving Trade Finance related business targets.
- Liaising with existing and potential clients for business development.
- Supervising the Trade Finance team with hands on role in day to day operations; and to monitor transaction workflow to ensure highest levels of service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring all trade transactions are carried out strictly as per Bank’s policies, ICC (International Chamber of Commerce) and regulatory guidelines; and recommending the same for internal approvals.
- Limit monitoring to ensure all exposures are within the sanctioned customer/ Bank limits.
- Keep abreast of developments/ changes in Trade Finance arena and ICC rules which affect trade finance business.
- Periodic review and upgradation of Trade Finance Manuals.
- Work in coordination with associates and team members; build relationships with other departments for smooth and timely compilation of internal reports, audit reports, statutory and other regulatory submissions.
- Degree or equivalent, preference will be given to those who have done courses related to Banking.
- Minimum Banking experience of 5-6 years.
- Strong understanding of financial compliance.
- Sound knowledge of banking systems/ processes/ procedures.
- Sound Knowledge of banking/ financial products.
- Good managerial skills and analytical mind-set.
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of staff and top management.