AVP, System Analyst, Cx and CRM, Customer Management & Compliance, Group Technology
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.Job Responsibilities
- Elicit requirement, prioritise and analyse requests, design system functional processes, workflows and user interfaces, produce/write/review of functional specifications and data mapping templates.
- Work closely with Project Manager and Cross teams for functional solution
- Ensure all application documentation is properly updated with signoff.
- Work with architect, development team on the solutioning and smooth delivery of the solution.
- Prepare system interface specification,
- Work with technical lead to prepare non-functional specifications
- Prepare/Review test cases/scripts to ensure the business requirements are fulfilled.
- Review SIT test strategy and test plan. Support SIT/UAT testing. Review of SIT/UAT defects. Help plan and support the user acceptance testing. Address SIT/UAT issues.
- Facilitate / provides “Train-the-Trainer” on application enhancements.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- More than 6 years of relevant systems analysis, testing and/or project delivery experience related to retail banking, CRM, Branch applications, Wealth Management, assisted and online self-service Channel
- Experienced in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Linux, MS SQL or Oracle
- Experienced in business functional requirements gathering in Agile approach
- Good knowledge in financial services policies, procedures, products and industry practices.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of relevant applications and development life cycles
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)