Assistant Vice President (Syndication)
STATE BANK OF INDIA | Date Posted: 22-Jun-2018
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Analyze financial statements and credit profile including industry and management parameters to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Preparation of credit applications and annual credit reviews involving in-depth analysis of customer's financial standing, industry review, business outlook, risks and opportunities.
- Collation of data on the company and its rating and opinion reports.
- Compare liquidity, profitability, and credit histories of establishments in the same industries and geographic locations.
- Analyze and provide input on credit policy issues and credit structures, ensuring that the final credit proposal to be presented is mutually acceptable.
- Appraise, process loan deals emanating through origination, participation, and sub participation, secondary market deals - for sanction by respective authority.
- Credit Risk Assessment borrower wise and facility wise to ensure correct classification of financial data.
- Attend road shows arranged by various companies and subsequently follow up for any other data required for credit appraisal from other Mandated Lead Arrangers.
- Carry out the KYC due diligence on the borrower, directors, other officials as required by the KYC policy of SBI Singapore.
- Qualification Degree or equivalent, preference will be given to those who hold master’s degree in the field of Banking/finance and have done courses related to Banking.
- Minimum Banking experience of 5-6 years in fields of Credit / Loans and Advances.
- Strong understanding of financial compliance.
- Sound knowledge of banking systems/processes/procedures.
- Sound Knowledge of banking/financial products.
- Good managerial skills and analytical mind-set.
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of staff and top management.