Assistant Vice President / Manager, Credit Analyst, Corporate Banking
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
As a member of the Network Credit Analyst (NCA) team which sits in Corporate Banking S’pore (CBS), you are primarily responsible for conducting credit analysis on existing portfolio of CBS. The role would also provide an opportunity leading to a career as Relationship Manager if you possess strong client relationship management skills and aspire to build a sales-oriented career.
- Prepare Executive Summary/Credit Approval Summary, credit risk ratings of accounts, constant review and monitoring of accounts, making credit variations/exception recommendations and report preparation
- Assist overseas GRMs in preparing Executive Summary/Credit Approval Summary for new and existing cases
- Degree in Business Administration, Accountancy, Banking & Finance with minimum 3 years of experience in corporate credit analysis, corporate sales or relationship management experience
- Strong analytical skills with good grasp of financial analysis and ability to understand risk drivers of the corporate market
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Presentable, dynamic, dedicated, self-driven and highly motivated
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)