Assistant Vice President (Investment)
Working Hours: 9am to 6pm
Working Location: Queenstown
Our client is a global hospitality operator with serviced apartments, hotel residences and boutique lifestyle hotels located across all continents of the world.
The ideal candidate would be responsible for the company’s real estate investment in hospitality estate class which includes sourcing and identifying suitable opportunities (operating, development and conversion), underwriting and executing transactions, as well as assisting in the development and the execution of investment strategies.
- Identify hospitality acquisition targets within the respective countries
- Devise and execute strategies together with SVP, Head of Investment in line with the Group’s visions and targets
- Conducting market and financial feasibility studies for investments and conducting investment activities, which include sourcing, underwriting, due diligence, tax structuring, negotiating and executing the deal
- Develop new markets and market intelligence and maintain research resources
- Prepare and submit proposals for internal approvals
- Bid, Structure and negotiate investment agreements and all related contracts
- Conduct due diligence of acquisition targets and business ventures
- To build and maintain strong relationships with investment partners, owners, partners, service providers.
- Create and maintain a team of professionals (internal or external) to source, analyse, acquire, finance, manage and dispose hospitality assets
- Lead and guide asset management activities which include identifying areas of asset value enhancement initiatives, executing them, tracking and monitoring of asset performance and reporting to stakeholders
- Degree in Hospitality, Real Estate, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in real estate investment role with proven track record of sourcing, structuring, financing, investing, managing and disposing of successful real estate
- Knowledge in Financial and Investment with strong Business Acumen, knowledge of current business trends
- Good written and verbal communication skills with Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate effectively and to maintain good relations with others
- Strong financial modelling, analytical and problem solving skills
- Organized and able to prioritize tasks to accomplish them effectively
All successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]; stating:
1. Current Drawn:
2. Expecting Salary:
3. Date Available:
4. Reason To Leave Each Job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Darren Wong Shin Loong
People Profilers Pte Ltd
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza Singapore 079903
Tel: 6805 0860
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg Number: R1985061
Job ID: 46341
People Profilers Pte Ltd