Assistant VP, Group Credit & Risk Management
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Credit and Risk Management function is comprised of three teams: Risk Management, Credit and Special Asset Management. We manage the risks arising from the Groupâ€™s business activities within the risk appetite established by the Board. This involves identifying and evaluating the risks, developing effective risk governance and strategies as well as providing independent assessment of the overall risk profile.
- Analyse regulatory requirements on the revised market risk capital regime and ensure that they are correctly incorporated into the project implementation
- Establish operational procedures for user groups as part of system and process implementation
- Perform capital data analysis under the FRTB regime.Â Identify and fine-tune on-going processes
- Assist team-lead in reviewing and updating market risk policies
- Assist in performing stress testing of trading portfolios
- Participate in the process analysis, document market risk data lineage and ensure process quality
- Knowledge and experience in regulatory standards, especially in the area of market risk capital treatments
- Experience in market risk capital reporting process
- Experienced user in the Murex system
- Good knowledge of project planning and implementation, including system software testing
- Team player, open to ideas, proactive and willing to learn
- Knowledge in all classes of treasury products
- Ability to interact with quants and IT
- Excellent written and oral communications
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)